Tuesday, February 25, 2003

This is a shot in the dark, especially since no one reads this, but maybe someone will stumble upon this during a random google search and help me out.

Several years ago, while flipping through the AM dial late at night, I heard this torch song. The only lyric I can remember is the end part - "springtime can really bring you dooooown," with the (female) singer sounding world-weary and pained, like she was going through heroin withdrawal or something. I can remember other parts of the melody. It seems a lot like Springtime Can Really Hang You Up the Most, but the lyrics aren't exactly the same. Anyway, it was really enthralling in a weird way, and I never caught who sang it or which song it was. Anyone who has any idea of what the hell I'm talking about, please email me.

No comments: