Rare, unreleased tracks from James Brown's recording studio:
- "Slight Fever (And a Sinus Headache)"
- "Look at That Chick's Cakes (And By Cakes, I Mean Her Ass)"
- "It's a Man's Man's Man's Societal Power Structure"
- "'Funky' Would Be One Word I Would Use to Describe This Song"
- "Grits 'n Gravy 'n Latkes"
- "Funky Secretary of Labor (People, John T. Dunlop is Bad)"
- "Say it Loud, I'm 1/16 Cherokee and I'm Proud"
- "I Got to Put My Thang in a Funky - Ah, Hell, Who Am I Kidding, I'm Not in the Mood for This Today"