Tuesday, September 14, 2004

Well, ahem. There would be a new blog entry here, except a last second Google search showed that someone already beat me to the idea I had. So, uh, I'll have to improvise. Here, enjoy this tasteless, hackneyed joke instead, until I come up with something slightly more adequate:

(SCENE: A black and white exterior shot outside a factory. An old man is sobbing quietly as one of his employees attempts to console him.)

SCHINDLER: I could've done more! I could've saved more!

CLERK: Please, sir. You saved so many people's lives. History will always remember your sacrifice.

SCHINDLER: No, not that! I mean I could've saved more on my car insurance if I had just switched to GEICO sooner!

ANNOUNCER: GEICO. A 15 minute call could save you 15% or more on your car insurance.

No comments: